Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Blog - The Home Front

Now that I explained quite a bit of my work, now its home sweet home time.
I live with my fiance Trevor and our little chihuahua Chancho (that means pig in spanish). Trevor and I met in 2006. My bff at the time and his bff at the time were dating and Trevor and I were the tag alongs. It was love at first sight mainly for him about me but I wasn't sure if that was what I not only wanted but something I deserved.
By 2007 our bff's were no longer dating but Trevor and I were getting stronger that on new years he asked me out. We no longer speak to our ex-bffs.
We moved in together later on in 2007 in a basement suite, then got our little puppy.
We hated living there because our landlords that lived above us were the most rude, dumbest assholes ever. Trevors mom lived a block away in the downstairs of a house. The guy upstairs from her was about to move out and I wanted to move in soooo bad. The house is huge, we would have our own yard, 2 sheds, lots of storage, wood burning fireplace, 2 bedrooms, and very roomy. The only downside was that we would be paying a little extra for rent plus heat and hot water and his mom would be living downstairs. I thought it was worth it since we would be happy and the place is way bigger so I would expect a little increase any way.
Shortly after we moved in on July 2010, we were so happy and Chancho loved running up and down the stairs from suite to suite and being free running around outside, that Trevor proposed to me and of course I said no....HAHA just kidding, I said yes!
So here I thought everything is getting better when really...its getting worse. People were telling me "um, are you sure your going to be okay with his mom living downstairs?" I would just tell them "yah, you dont know her...shes not your typical mom. she wont do our laundry or make our food or have rules in the house or anything." Boy was I RIGHT....
She is now the burden in our relationship. She is so fucking lazy, obnoxious, annoying, demanding and messy I dont know how much I can take it. She treats this house as if its hers and leaves her jacket, shoes, glasses crumbs all over OUR place and front of the stairs. She will walk upstairs when ever she feels like it and expects up to be okay with that. I cant even walk around the house with my tits out or even give Trevor a boner anymore. She will just show up all of a sudden, ask us what were doing, and sit on the couch eating our chips and making a mess everywhere. She already gets under Trevors skin but she is really getting under mine and thats a problem because I dont want to be one of those girls who will have to ask him to choose between me or his mother. For fuck sake,  we always have to cook for 3 and Trevor is the one that cooks because he gets home before me and she will come up and be like "so what for dinner...get on it" Wile Trevor and I make dinner, she will do nothing but walk around the kitchen tasting shit, getting in our way and just making a huge mess. Then she will grab her food and sit in our living room or go downstairs and not even offer to help clean or anything. She wears her shoes fresh from being outside in the freshly cut grass, rain or mud, in our place and dirty our carpet and if we even say a peep to her she will get so pissed and she will slam her door, kick Chancho out and wont talk to us for the rest of the day sometimes for the week. I dont know what else to do but just give her attitude back and hopefully she will clue in soon. I cant do anything because shes not MY mother and I feel bad for Trevor because hes stuck in the middle with me nagging about his mom and her being annoying in general.
I do love her though, she means well, she is very caring and open and loving and she would do anything for someone in need.She has been more than a mother to me than my own mother...but OH MY GOD!!! I just dont know what to do.
Anywho, thats the just of things for now.
Signing out for now.....gotta clean

No comments:

Post a Comment